Friday, September 16, 2011

More Cuteness

I am so in love with him!!!!  During his pedi appointment, she kept interrupting herself to comment on how cute he was.  She even said, "all babies are not this cute.  He's the perfect little gerber baby.  So happy and smiley."  A friend in carpool the other day asked me if all my kiddos looked like cabbage patch dolls.  Not sure if that is referring to cuteness or the "extra" that my babies have.  Either way, I think he's pretty cute and I love all his "extra" padding!
Big boy high chair.  No solids yet, but just talking away at the table during dinner.
Look at that cute little tongue and happy face.  He is such a happy little boy.
Chewing on a toy.  He's become quite skilled at getting toys to his mouth to chew on.
Loves to stand and also loves to look at himself in the mirror.  Here he is doing both.
Look at all that extra on his thighs!!!  Love it!!  Sweet little boy.  He has some chafing around his ankles because there is such a pronounced fold of extra down there.  Actually, okay, there are two folds of extra love down around his ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment