Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Helper

Killian has been rolling over and ooching forward a tiny bit lately.  He hasn't really figured out the army crawl, but he can roll himself around and if his toes find some grip he moves forward.  That combined with my latest ideas about the playroom have caused me to do some reorganizing.  I would like to do this during "nap" time but that doesn't happen often enough or for long enough when it does so I propped him up in there with me to get some work done.
Such a cutie!
Playing peek-a-boo with me.  He loves that game.  I'm not sure he entirely "gets" it but he giggles a lot putting blankets and scarves over his head and then pulling them off.

"Oooh!  Look what I got!  Keeley's book..."
"You see me, but don't seem upset.  Good thing I'm so cute."
"And it is even more fun when I can open it...."


The girls aren't ready for him being in all their stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Me!! Wait till Sisters see what he LIKES to explore now!!!

    ReplyDelete