Friday, November 11, 2011

On the move!

For 6 months, Killian has been content to stay where he is - however that may be.  Occasionally he has rolled over or ooched around on the floor.  But 99.9% of the time, if you put him on his back, he'll stay right there.  If you put him on his tummy he'll fuss for a bit and then just lay his head down in defeat.  This has been nice.  Apparently he gave us 6 months and 1 day of this.  Yesterday he rolled over in his sleep and slept the last hour or so on his tummy. Today during his "nap time" he decided he needed to practice his rolling skills and rolled out of site of the camera monitor (it is positioned in the middle of his bed).  I looked at the monitor and watched the blank screen while listening to the happy noises of him exploring his crib.  These quickly turned into screams.  When I walked in to check on him I discovered he had rolled himself into the corner and gotten himself stuck.  I guess I'm thankful it happened during nap time and not 2 am.  I suppose that also explains why he was sleeping so much yesterday...prepping for big moves today!

1 comment: