Monday, July 7, 2014

Cheese! And Uncle Kendall and Angie

Despite the fact that I was nervous about sleeping, I slept very hard.  All the kids did too which was nice!  Kayden slept so hard that she actually slept through all 4 of us getting ready and leaving for breakfast.  Kelly had to wake her up and get her to our breakfast.  That says something for how hard she slept!!!
Kelly captured some life on the road.  Girls watching a movie, Killian playing on tablet and Daddy driving.
The drive through Oregon was still really pretty but very different now that we weren't on the coast line so much.


Kendall and Angie also woke up early and drove to meet us at the Tillamook Cheese factory. We enjoyed a tasty lunch, self guided tour, and ice cream.  The ice cream was my favorite part!



Hrmmm...sharing was not going so well by the end of our time there....
All smiles again...girls wouldn't participate so there was no sharing required



We loaded up and headed back to Carnation with Kendall and Angie.  I feel like we may have stopped at least once an hour on that drive and am fairly certain that Kendall and Angie were questioning the decision to wake up early to meet us...

Our dinner location was a tasty pizza place near Snoqualmie Falls.  After dinner we split up and the boys took the kids home and Angie took me grocery shopping.  I was enjoying the quiet adult time more than I thought and Angie and I both received texts from the boys about how crazy kids were.  We finished up our shopping and head home to get kids in bed.  It was shortly after 10 which is WAY late for my kiddos.  Washington was in a heat wave and the house didn't have central air conditioning so Kendall brought over a room unit but it spilled water in the process...not the smoothest start all together for our time with Kendall and Angie!!  The kids were all sound asleep quickly and after we got groceries put away, Kelly and I headed to bed as well!!

1 comment: