Monday, March 23, 2009

Funny Kids

As is evident with my sporadic posting, we have been pretty busy here. I wish I could say that it is all fun stuff but I cannot. We have been sick SO long. I have reached a point where I feel we should have direct deposit set up to Dr. Frank and a standing, weekly appointment with her!

Despite all that, my kids still do and say really funny things that brighten even the grumpiest days.

Kayden today accompanied Kelly and I to a meeting with our tax guy (Keeley was at school). Kayden and I arrived a little early so we went to the deli and I pulled out her back of food for her to have a snack. Later, during our meeting, Kayden pulled her lunch bag out of the diaper bag and put it on my legs and started grunting. She wanted some milk!

When we went to pick Keeley up from school, her teachers were laughing about her again. They told me that all day long whenever she saw someone doing something that she felt that shouldn't be doing, she would say "no ma'am" and redirect them. When I asked Keeley about it, she said "Presley, no ma'am. get down. play" Apparently Presley had been climbing on a chair and Keeley thought she should be playing. Leave it to my daughter to think that she should boss everyone else around!

1 comment:

  1. That's just too funny! I can totally see both of them doing those things. :)

    ReplyDelete