Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brilliance

Well, maybe not brilliant, but I'm impressed never the less. The girls and I were in Keeley's room this morning and Kayden was reaching for a blanket that Grandma had given Keeley for Christmas. We were talking about it and I asked Keeley who gave it to her. She replied, "Grandma". I said, "That's right. Grandma made that for you for Christmas." Her face lit up and she said "Pink hat. Kayden's room." Then she ran in there and said "maybe in closet". Grandma had also made a pink hat for Kayden and that is what Keeley was in search of. How cute is that? And how do they remember things like that?

Now, I suppose her outfits could also be a part of her genius.
Her pajama top, pants that she found looking for the pink hat (they are 12 month pants from last February), one black sock, and two shoes.

1 comment: