Thursday, April 16, 2009

More from the Daredevil

Here are some more moments of Daredevil Kayden in action.

This is the most tame of the shots I've captured this time. She is trying to ride Keeley's little bike backward.


In her room, she decided that she needed to pull the drawer out and climb inside. Then she tried to reach the top of the changing table.

From her room, she moved to the bathroom and climbed the steps. I suppose that wasn't close enough...

Why is my 10.5 month old IN the sink?!?!?!? She did that all by herself.


And probably the most impressive. She can climb all the way to the top of the slide! She's not even 1 yet. I'm certainly on my toes most the time trying to keep up with her!!

1 comment:

  1. The pic of her in the sink is just an absolute classic. Love it! (Cleaner than the dog bowl, I suppose!)

    ReplyDelete