Friday, June 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Some friends of ours live in Keller and we decided to meet up in Grapevine since it is sort of half way. I saw that the Gaylord had this Alice and Wonderland theme right now and thought the girls might enjoy it. I think all the kids enjoyed the sights and the balloon animals they had. I didn't get very many pictures but a few are certainly telling of the differences in the girls' personalities.

Here we have Keeley posing, and Kayden trying to get in the other face from the wrong side.
Then she got in the face when Keeley left. So much for my hope of having them pose together!
Here we have Keeley posing again. Yes, she is wearing a pixie style headband, a dress, a tutu, dress up shoes, and waving a magic wand at us. Yes, we get lots of strange looks but more smiles!
Here is Kayden trying to get the butterfly off the flower instead of sitting on the bench like I asked.
That is life right now!

There was a big rabbit character wandering around. I didn't get a picture of him but the girls comments...

Keeley: "That big rabbit scared me. I only like little rabbits."

Kayden: "Want to see the rabbit again. Let's eat dinner with him, okay?"

Funny kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment