Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinner

Tonight at dinner:

Kayden was frustrated that we ran out of salmon and asparagus. She ate about 1/2 cup of yogurt and some blueberries. After she ate all that and was still hungry, I made her two eggs - she ate both.

Keeley had about a quarter cup of yogurt, the seven blueberries I had used to make a smiley face on it, and two bites of banana.

After dinner she had a major meltdown because she left the table and we threw away her food (like we said we would if she got down). Oh so many tears. There was lots of begging for her food (which she wasn't eating anyway) and trying to negotiate with us. About 30 minutes later I went in her room to cuddle and talk to her about what happened. As we talked about the dinner fiasco, she said "make me things I like. I didn't like that. I only like things in the pantry and refrigerator."

Well okay then. How are these two even from the same family?!

No comments:

Post a Comment