Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Funny things they say

Tonight at dinner Keeley wanted more yogurt. I told her she could if she had one bite of the other items on her plate. She did and acted like I was forcing her to swallow medicine. Then she said "It's too salty so I don't like it." WHAT?! Where does she come up with this stuff?!

During our reading/cuddle time before bed, Keeley seemed to be really itchy. I asked if she was having allergy problems and needed her allergy meds (she'd been sneezing and itching a lot today). She said no. Then Kayden piped in with "I need allergy medicine." When I told her she was being silly and that she hadn't even sneezed today, she pretended to sneeze and then looked at me with a big smile and said, "I sneezed."

Gracious me and think we will have our hands full with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment