Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Party!

So we finally were able to have Kayden's birthday party.  Mom came over to help me make the snacks and when we were getting ready to go to the party, she asked Kayden if she was going to play with her friends and then listed off a few of the friends that were coming.  Kayden said, "No.  I'm going to play by myself."  And she did.

 Notice how she seems completely confused by the parachute.  Normally one of her fav activities.  I think she just was confused that she actually had to play with people to use the parachute!

She was very interested in the babies.

She also was very clear in pointing out that it was "not my happy birthday" when they called attention to her.  I had to keep explaining that it was, indeed, her party even though it wasn't her actual birthday.  She did enjoy the birthday cake though!


I think despite the birthday girl doing her own thing and insisting it wasn't her birthday, everyone had fun.  We loved getting to spend time with our friends and Kayden enjoyed herself at the party, and all the awesome gifts she received.

Here are most of the kids.  None were too thrilled to be corralled together!
And the babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment