Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dance Class!

Keeley has been saying that she is going to be a ballerina when she grows up for about a month now. At first, when I asked if she wanted to take class, she'd say "no. I am going to be a ballerina at home." She made sure to emphasize the "at home" part. Gradually though she started to drop the "at home" part and do more ballerina type stuff around the house. So, I finally decided to enroll her in class.

Our first class was today. Mom just happened to be up here and help me which was so nice as I had to get there, register, buy clothes, and get changed all in 15 minutes with two kids. We didn't totally get it all done and Keeley was a few moments late (even with Oma's help). Apparently that was unacceptable because she told me "we can't be late again or we won't get a red thing." The kids that were on time got these red slips of paper. We'll work on that....

Here she is getting ready for class...



And here she is in class. I know that most of you won't watch this because it is long, but the grandparents will! :-)



And, you hear Kayden in the background. She was not happy that she couldn't go in or that I couldn't give her all my attention!

1 comment:

  1. She did so good for her first day!!! Yea Keeley!!! I remember someone else being a ballerina.=) It will be interesting to see how she does.

    ReplyDelete