Monday, June 6, 2011

Over the Swaddle

I came in from a nap to find him like this one time.  I've also found him with one arm out and one leg out of his miracle blanket.  The other night I fed him, put him down, and went to my room. Before it was time for him to wake up to eat again, he started crying so Kelly went in there to check on him.  Kelly put him down, asleep, and then came back to bed.  Awhile later, I heard all these weird sounds and then crying so I got up to go in there to feed him.  When I'd gotten in there, I saw he had managed to get a leg out of the swaddle and was thrashing about.  Amazingly he'd thrashed so much he'd rolled over to his tummy and the weird sounds I heard were his face moving in the bed!  He's rolled over tummy to back when he's mad but this was an entirely different feat.  I even asked Kelly the next morning if he'd put him on his tummy.  He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "No, you aren't supposed to."  I replied that I knew that but was confused because when I had gone in there that is how he was.  That kid is strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment