Thursday, June 30, 2011

Playtime

Killian is still sleeping a lot of the time, but he is having a few periods each day where he is really awake and we can start to have some playtime.  Up until this point, by the time I got him up from a nap and did the whole changing and feeding process, he was getting tired again.  The girls have enjoyed his time in the bouncy while we play and I think he has enjoyed his floor time to kick around.

Having a "conversation" of sticking out tongues with me.  If we start and I turn my eyes away now, he'll make a noise to get my attention and slowly stick his tongue out at me with a little smirk.
He still loves to raise his eyebrow.  Sadly though, the forehead wrinkles have been displaced by all the chubs.  I do love chubby babies, but I also loved his old man face!
Not bad for 7 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment