Friday, June 24, 2011

Sleeping


Broke free of his miracle blanket again.  I know you must be wondering why I keep putting him in it, but he really, really loves it to go to sleep.  He starts fussing as soon as he gets tired and as soon as I start wrapping him he stops.  Just makes me laugh when I see him like this.


Fell right asleep after a mid-day feed.  This nap was short lived but so cute!

Actually crashed out during nap time still wearing her baby.
Keeley had a hard time settling down one night after a very brief nap that day so she was up for a while in her room after we said good night to her.  When we went to check on her before we went to bed, she'd set the cow up to watch her sleep and found that winter hat.  Everyone wears a winter hat to sleep when the overnight lows are 78 right?

Perhaps you can guess why there are no pictures of my third child napping or sleeping?  Just in case you are new to our story and don't know it would be because

a. Said child does not nap.
b. Said child does not like to sleep at night.
c. These parents do not want to risk waking up said child if we, miraculously, find her asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment