Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life is happy again (for the moment at least)

Neither of my little ones feel very well right now. When babies don't feel good, mama gets worn out very fast. I'm tired of waking up at 5, being covered with who knows what all day, and having clingy kids. In the midst of all that though, we still have our sweet moments. Keeley is just learning to put her sentences together. This morning she was up before Kelly left and she said "bye bye daddy". It was so cute.

We had a rough morning (as is becoming standard around our house right now) and after I fed the girls lunch I gave them both some motrin and let them play in the bath for a little bit. After the bath, all three of us rocked while I sang to them. BOTH of my girls fell asleep in my arms. After a little while Kayden stirred and pulled Keeley's hair so I put both in their cribs and they went back to sleep.

I can't think of anything sweeter than holding both your babies while they sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment