Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Toddler Minds

The little personality Keeley is developing is really making me laugh. I just wanted to jot down a few things that have made me smile the last few days.

1. While on a walk, Keeley insisted I pick up a hairspray top sitting in the street and put it in the trash can.

2. At the park, she noticed a coke bottle lid and said "oh no. oh no." She picked it up and marched straight over to the trash to throw it away.

3. A friend of ours was very, very upset to leave our house the other day and she started crying. Keeley said (with many long pauses) "Katelyn. Sad. Crying. Hugs kisses." She then went to give her hugs and kisses. Later I told her Katelyn was sad and that her teeth were hurting her. She responded "Katelyn. Crying. Motrin."

4. Yesterday Keeley opened the trash bin under our shredder and proceeded to scatter paper everywhere. She then picked up my jump drive, held it to her ear and said "hi. mess. mess." while waving her hand over the mess that she made. I asked her who she was talking to and she said "dada".

No comments:

Post a Comment