Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing together

I'm loving every minute of the girls playing together and both being friendly about it. I know that the days are limited and that I should enjoy it before the fighting starts....Tonight while I was making dinner, Keeley was playing outside. She left the door open and Kayden was looking outside. It takes Kayden a while to work up the nerve to crawl over the threshold into the back yard. I looked down to cut some chicken and when I looked up, Kayden was standing up at Keeley's cottage. They played together for a while. Keeley decided after a bit that Kayden might want the little table to play with - but then decided it would be more fun for her to crawl all over it instead. They were so cute!


I guess the time has come for the toys to really be for both of them instead of just Keeley's. Unfortunately, the cuteness of their playing together didn't end well. Keeley said "bye bye" to Kayden and tried to close the cottage door. This didn't work because Kayden's arm was stuck between the door and the mailbox. She started crying because she was hurt and Keeley started crying because Kayden was crying....oh well! It was definitely cute while it lasted!

1 comment: