Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

Sunday, despite the cold and mud, we headed up to Celina to meet up with the Martinez family at the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. We went last year too, but the girls had SO much more fun this year.Here we are, all ready to go. Notice Keeley even let me put not one but TWO bows in her hair!

Kayden wanting a bit of the camera action with her ever ready "cheese!!"

The girls checking out the animals:

Keeley was a little less afraid than last year, but not by much.


Kayden checking them out with the big kids. I swear she forgets she's not even 1.5 years old!

The girls "riding" the tractor.



On our first hay ride. They both enjoyed it more than I thought they would.

This, however, was the highlight of the trip. They had a bounce house and a giant bounce slide. I paid $1 for Keeley to "bounce" in the bounce house for about 15 seconds before deciding there were too many big kids. Upon getting out, she ran over to the slide and I was sure the scene would repeat or that she would be scared. They both LOVED it though! It was too funny to watch how excited they were. I had to go with them because I was scared they would fall and I thought the slide was scary. The girls did not!



Covered in cheetos!


As we were leaving, Keeley was sitting on these pumpkins.

When I told her we needed to leave. She said "I need to sit on my pumpkins some more". Sometimes being more vocal isn't necessarily a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment