Monday, January 4, 2010

Be careful what you say...

The girls and I have been talking a lot about the baby coming. I talk about how Keeley will be a big sister to two and how Kayden will be a big sister and a little sister when the baby comes. We don't talk about it every day by any means, but have talked about it several times a week since we told the girls a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight I was rocking with Kayden during our special time and telling her things I love about her. We were talking about how she's such a sweet little sister to Keeley and I said "and you will be a wonderful big sister soon too". She took her paci out, looked at me and said "baby. tummy." Just about floored me! She's only 19 months. I didn't think she really understood when I told her there was a baby coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment