Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keeley

Keeley has continued her interesting outfit choices. They are less frequent now, however, because she wears a uniform to school and then likes to change into pjs for her nap and the rest of the day. We still get some great pictures of her enjoying dress up though!

Here she is getting ready to ride her tricycle. You will notice that even Kayden is a bit confused...

Wearing my veil and a tutu....

Her grandma hat that she is obsessed with, a scarf, and several necklaces to wear with her dress...
She also has a pretty sweet smile that I'm in love with! She is usually cuddling with something. The first one here is her penguin and then her baby dolls.


And, of course, she continues to be quite helpful. Uncle Kendall got her some fun sponges from Germany for Christmas to play with in the shower. She decided to clean the shower. I'm all for it! I hate cleaning the shower!
That green blur is the sponge. She worked her way all the way around the shower. Everything up to three feet was very clean that night!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad that I didn't get to see you this last visit! These pictures make me want to hug the girls (even though they will be unsure of me!). :)
    Next time, it is a must!
    Love you,
    aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Keeley want to clean my shower? And my tub? I'm happy to trade house cleaning for babysitting! :)

    ReplyDelete