Monday, May 7, 2012

Marshmallow Dough

For Killian's cake I made some marshmallow "fondant" .  There are only two ingredients - marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar.  It basically worked like play doh so I decided to let the girls use the extra to make edible creations.  I had lots of left over supplies from decorating - 4 bags of spice drops because I only needed white ones, tons of m & m's because I only needed the brown ones...
Waiting with their suppplies
Creating.  Kayden didn't actually move her fondant, she just put things in it.
Keeley created a forest and some islands.  I was instructed right after I snapped this picture not to take anymore pictures until she was done.

They had fun and made a sticky, yummy mess and some creations.
Kayden's trees.
Keeley's creation and Kayden sneaking in the picture.
I think we will definitely do this again.  Super easy and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment