Friday, May 25, 2012

Yogurt Paint

Killian thinks he may be done with his morning nap.  This does not always work out very well for me.  Unfortunately, the time that I should put him down for his nap when he skips that first one is right at pick up time for the girls.  I've had to get pretty creative in keeping the grumpy at bay. Today I let him play with some almost expired yogurt paint in the shower.  I'm all about trying to contain the mess.

Of course he has to taste it.
A little playing...
More tasting...
Love that face!
Telling me he is all done.
LOVED the shower to rinse off.
  
He sat on the drain and got a good puddle to splash in.
 

After a bit I got him out and dried him off.  I then set about rinsing the yogurt off the shower and getting it cleaned up.  He decided to get into my sink cabinet.  Notice the childproof latch.  Also notice that he is throwing all my things in to the tub one at a time and then going back for more..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment