Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sand!!!

 My kids LOVE the little sand buckets we have outside.  Actually, most kids that come over get stuck playing there!  I love watching them play.  It can entertain them for such a long time. 


He spies that I have the camera and wants it.  The camera is his favorite "toy".
OOHH he is mad at me when I won't give the camera to him.  How do you not laugh at this face though?!
  
We had to lose some clothes and relocate.  I'm not sure why  Keeley took her clothes off.  Killian had to take his off because he sat in the water tub and got completely soaked.
Loading up the "soup" to take out to Keeley
Here comes Brother....
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
SO much fun!  I told the girls that I was going to let them play while I took Killian inside and got him showered and dressed.  When I came back outside to get the girls, I found them taking handfuls of sand and rubbing it on each other.  They were COVERED in sand.  I made them strip down and hosed them off before we even went inside and we still had a sand trail to the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment