Friday, August 31, 2012

Kindergarten?

 Honestly, I'm still a little in shock.  I think this shock is lessened by the fact that she is still at the same school and in the same classroom.  The only big difference is that she is going to school every day, all day.  That and, somehow, she grew up this week.  She started the week the same, and each day she came home more confident, more a leader.  Her teachers have told me several times already that she is an amazing leader in the class.  How did that happen?  Shouldn't she just be this big?
Needed her lunch box in the picture :-)
Making sure the monkey was safe for nap time.
Or maybe this big
Clutching her babies that would make the car ride to GSMS.

I could handle this old...


Or even this old without tearing up...

But, no, I have a confident, beautiful kindergartener.


No comments:

Post a Comment