Friday, August 10, 2012

Uncle Kendall and Angie

Girls were asking where Kendall lived.  We showed them on the map in our playroom and then I got the globe.  He showed them other places he had traveled.  
Kendall and Angie came to town for a week and we had such fun with them!  We swam, went to the Dallas World Aquarium, visited Jump Street, went bowling, and played at Hawaiian Falls.  The girls are so lucky to have an aunt and uncle that are so great with them and enjoy spending time with them.  As they were getting ready to leave I told them I was exhausted from the week. Angie asked if I normally did that much stuff.  I laughed and said no.  I can't imagine doing more than one of those things per week with all the kids.  And, just a note to anyone that is curious, bowling and a 15 month old is not a good mix!!!  I was only able to get pictures at the Dallas World Aquarium.  

 


They all loved the otters.
Love Keeley's face in this one.
Uncle Kendall and the girls checking out the aquarium.
Killan was fascinated with the penguins.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment