Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby? bench? jungle gym?

Keeley seems to be a bit confused. She loves to lift my shirt up and kiss Kayden while smiling up at me. However, she also thinks that if I'm laying on my side, my belly (which is quite large) serves as a great bench - upon which she can bounce as well as sit.This is not quite so comfortable for me ;-) Lately, she has also decided that the best exercise for her is to scale my tummy while I'm laying down on my side and climb behind me and then back to the front - over and over again. This is also not quite so comfortable and Kayden frequently protests! It will be interesting to see what she makes of my belly once Kayden is actually here.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like Kayden better get used to being climbed all over now while she is protected in your belly! Just wait till Keeley thinks she's a new toy to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KERRI,
    I was just looking at some recent pics of Keeley and I hate to break it to you but she is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby anymore. She has the prettiest eyes and the cutest smile!
    Love,
    aim

    ReplyDelete