Monday, May 19, 2008

Sweet Girl

Keeley is starting to realize that something is definitely going on with my tummy. As I mentioned in my previous post, my tummy is a little large. Keeley and I have been talking about the fact that Baby Kayden is in there. In fact, if you ask her where Baby Kayden is, she will either pat her tummy or mine. Recently however, she has decided that she needs to see where the baby actually is. She likes to pull up my shirt and pull down the panel on my pants so she can see just tummy. She will then pat my tummy and smile or give it big kisses. At first, she did this just at home. The last week or so though, she's decided that everyone needs to see my tummy exposed. She will do it at Little Gym, restaurants, the grocery store...you name it. Consequently, lots of people have been fortunate enough to see my big tummy - stretch marks and all!

Here are some of the cute pictures my mom got of her this weekend.

Here she is sitting in her tunnel. Do you like her ensemble? She has on her pajama top only, a hat, and is working on shoes. I am confident that I will have little to say soon on what she wears at all. Now, at least, I can usually pick the top and bottom before we go out in public. I'm afraid that time is quickly approaching its end!

Look at that smile!!!


Showing off her mouthful of goldfish. I know you are all jealous that she has goldfish. :-)

Relaxing on the pillow with her snack trap. She thinks the snack trap is the best thing ever and that she is so special for getting to use it. This picture does make me a little sad though because I think she looks awfully grown up and I'm not quite ready for that.

Here she is pushing my exercise ball around the back yard. She is obsessed with that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment