Sunday, May 4, 2008

Too tired

Keeley has not gotten less entertaining, I have simply had less energy to report on the cuteness of our little one. This is because:

1. I'm very pregnant and it is getting hot. Yes, I realize that to non-pregnant people 80 degree highs is not hot. However, to someone that is 9 months pregnant (that's right...pregnancy is really 10 months) and frequently has a 14 month old daughter on her hip, 80 degrees is RIDICULOUSLY hot. I don't know how people survive the summer pregnant.

2. Keeley has decided that she needs a maximum of 1.5 hours of sleep during the day. No problem - except for the fact that she is waking up at 6 at the latest. This morning in fact, she woke up at 4:58. I opened my eyes and looked in the room to see much darkness. Kelly looked at his clock and simply said "no." I think that sums things up. Fortunately, I think it is just teething and she is generally happy during the day. The 1.5 hours of napping wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that I need more than that during the day (especially since I'm up every hour during the night because there is no room in my body for my bladder.)

I digress. I meant to tell you how cute my daughter is.

This is what she did last week while I was drying my hair. Notice her style with Kelly's hat and her pajamas. In case you can't see it all, she has a hat, a pull toy, her stuffed animal, and 3 of my shoes in the shower. Quite an assortment.

Later that day I was putting on my make-up and she did this. Why and exercise ball belongs in the shower I don't know. She moved it from the living room all the way into the shower. She is bouncing on a stuffed animal.
This is her claiming her infant car seat. I kept telling her Kayden was going to use it, she kept getting in it and giving me the stare down.

And this, my friends and family, truly shows her style. We were cleaning out the toy bins in the living room and she found her accessories. She has on that head band, two necklaces, and a boa. She is also carrying a cell phone and a play compact. She is all girl.
(The bags under her eyes are courtesy of the 4:58 wake up time.)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable - especially that last one! What is it with the shower anyway? Hunter is obsessed with throwing stuff in there EVERY morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are adorable - especially that last one! What is it with the shower anyway? Hunter is obsessed with throwing stuff in there EVERY morning!

    ReplyDelete