Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last Day

Well, today was Keeley's last day as an only child. I had such great plans in my mind for really enjoying the day and having some special time with her. She, however, had a different plan in mind. Starting at 5:47 when she woke up, she was exceptionally grumpy bordering on inconsolable. I actually took her to the doctor because she was SO clingy and cried SO hard any time I put her down. I thought that she surely had an ear infection or something brewing that I needed to take care of before I was in the hospital.

At the doctor, she was all smiles. Same thing when Kelly got home. Nothing is wrong with her, aside from teething. Apparently, she was just putting on a show for Mom.

I guess, however, that is an accurate representation of our relationship :-) Maybe she just knows what is about to happen and needed to get all the attention she could before her world is turned upside down...

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when they do that!

    I'm so excited for y'all! I'll be praying for you tomorrow. Can't wait to meet Kayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Wednesday!
    (well, I'm typing this on Wednesday, so---good luck today!)

    ReplyDelete