Sunday, December 28, 2008

7 months!

Kayden is 7 months old. My oh my what a crazy time we have had this last month. She has turned into a HORRIBLE sleeper but we are working on that... I think it is all her movement that just is troublesome to her. She's gone from just sitting and starting to crawl last month to pulling up, bear crawling, cruising, squatting and picking up toys without sitting down, and transferring toys between her hands. She's also really gotten into eating solid foods and prefers to do it herself - so puffs and banans are a big hit with her right now. Banging is very fun for her. She likes to bang her tray with food and spoons and will flap her arms up and down when she gets excited and bang her legs. Her surgery was last month, she spent almost a week without Mom or Dad, and she started "talking". Her sounds right now are "na" and "da".

And, she is the cutest 7 month old I know! I mean really, look how sweet this face is!

No comments:

Post a Comment