Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Starting Early

Yesterday Keeley started the day talking about Levi (my best friend's youngest kiddo). We talked about him all through breakfast and while she was getting ready for school. On the way to school, she told me she was going to see Peter and Luke (two kids in her class). When I dropped her off, she pointed Peter and Luke out to me and didn't cry at all when I handed her over to Ms. Kathy. Another of the moms was standing there and told me that her daughter had started talking about Keeley (I didn't tell her that Keeley has never tried to say Jessica, her daughter's name).

Later that day I got to school a little early to pick her up because it was their Christmas party. I was holding her and she looked awfully tired. I asked Ms. Karen and Ms. Kathy if Keeley had taken her nap. Ms. Kathy looked at me and then looked at the table where the other kids were sitting. She said "No, she and Peter (and pointed to him) were very social during nap time." Ms. Karen chimed in and told me that they talked and touched hands during the entire nap time. My little girl is already getting in trouble with boys. To make matters worse, this little boy lives just up the street from us!!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! You already have a flirt on your hands! Boys will soon be yucky...no worries!

    ReplyDelete