Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Kayden's first Christmas was fun! Kelly and I got back in town on Christmas Eve around noon. My plan was to go to Christmas Eve service with them but everyone was too worn out. We spent the evening with Uncle Kendall and Angie instead. Keeley is obsessed with Angie right now so that was fun for everyone (except maybe Kendall...). We opened a few presents that night.

The next morning we opened presents with the girls. Keeley was interested in all the presents - hers and Kayden's. Kayden was interested in the bows and paper.

Keeley with her favorite toys - her baby doll, stroller, and doctor kit.

Kayden enjoying the wrapping paper from her doll.

Kelly's mom came over after that and we opened her presents. She got Keeley an adorable hat and mittens and made the cutest had EVER for Kayden with some matching mittens.Reading with Gramma while sister napped.

Checking out her new hat and mittens.

Cute hat!!

How sweet is my little angel?!?!


The girls took a nap and then Mom, Kendall, and Angie came over. We had a light dinner, played with the girls, and opened a few more presents.Opening a present with Oma.

Keeley letting her baby wear her new hat and mittens.

Keeley kicked me out of the bathroom so that Angie could help give her a bath.
I definitely feel the love.

The next day, the girls spent some time with my grandparents (but I forgot to take pictures). Kelly's dad and Cathy came over the next day (and I forgot pictures again).

Overall, we had a great time and I have to say Kayden's first Christmas and our first Christmas without Poppy went better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment