Thursday, December 4, 2008

Milk

Keeley primarily exists on milk, fruit, and a few carbs (crackers, oatmeal, and waffles). She still refuses to eat meat and will eat vegetables only occasionally. I have tried. I continue to put lots of healthy options in front of her, she just chooses to eat fruit and drink milk.

I thought that I had won a small battle in the food war the other morning. Keeley actually climbed into her chair to have some cereal with me and she did so without her glass of milk. She picked up a piece and said "nummy nummy nummy". I was trying to be calmly excited and continued to eat my own cereal and take care of Kayden.

After a moment or two, I noticed that she had bested me again.Notice all the cereal on her mat? She was taking each piece out of the bowl and sucking all the milk out of it and then placing it on the mat. She was not eating her cereal. Oh well. I guess I'll keep trying.

3 comments: