Friday, December 12, 2008

Discoveries

Kayden has discovered the dog food! Unfortunately, she continues to be very, very interested in it. She is always knocking it over, spreading it around, playing in the water, trying to eat it... This is much more a problem with her than it ever was with Keeley. I don't know if it is because she is just more interested or if I am just not as good at watching her since I am also watching Keeley. I'm sort of thinking the latter...


She has also discovered Keeley's red car. This has been one of the best presents we have received. It was a Christmas present from Poppy for Keeley last year. I have started hiding it when we have play dates because it causes such a stir. I think Kayden looks pretty good for her first ride!


She almost stepped in by herself.


So happy to be on her first ride.








No comments:

Post a Comment