Thursday, January 19, 2012

Food painting

Stuck at home, inside for a week with sick kids forces Mom to get a little more creative.  Somewhere, on one of the blogs I read it mentioned edible finger painting.  I set Killian up in his high chair so he could participate with some applesauce while his sisters finger painted.
Not sure about this...

Fun!
I like this, Mom!
YUM!
This picture cracks me up because I was trying to get the girls mixing their colors.  Killian noticed I was taking a picture and smiled for me, certain I was trying to get his picture!  He gets his picture taken a lot....
How can this face not get captured?!  He is just so cute!
Kayden finger painting.
Keeley decided to work on writing her name.
Kayden dropping paint.  Killian is still thinking that, of course, I must be taking his picture!

She started dipping her paper in the paint.
Poured out and swirling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment