Friday, January 13, 2012

Tracing on the lightbox

Keeley came home from school yesterday with this work.

It is a tracing she did on the light table at school.  That evening we went to dinner and there were coloring sheets at the restaurant.  We didn't actually color them there but we brought them home and the girls started coloring them today.  Then Keeley decided it would be a good tracing work like the one that she did at school so she asked me to get the light box out.

Kayden finished her tracing first.
Keeley's took a little longer.  When I looked at her tracing I told her it was a mirror image and then I explained what that was and we looked at the pictures in the mirror.  I told her I had noticed she made them the same colors and she said "Yep. They match.  Except the bow ties are a little different."  Can you spot the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment