Friday, June 13, 2008

Sisterly Love?

Keeley is clearly in love with Kayden. I'm beginning to feel like that love is not reciprocal yet. Kayden will stop eating if Keeley comes to love on her or is too vocal near her. Last night and today, I would almost swear that Kayden pretended to be asleep until Keeley went down. It was literally moments after I walked back into the room with Kayden after putting Keeley down that Kayden woke up and looked around wanting to eat. I guess she prefers her meals to be a little more peaceful than big sister is allowing!

Look how big she's already getting...


1 comment:

  1. Kerry- I can't believe how big she is already! I wonder if Ainsley and her still nameless baby brother will have the same issues as your girls...I'll be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete