Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stretch Marks and 911

We are all still doing well and I will post more pictures later. Keeley is adapting MUCH better than I anticipated to having a baby sister. She's become quite the "helper" as you will see in the pictures. I just wanted to share two comical (at least I think so in my sleep deprived state...) things that happened today.

1. I realized I have stretch marks IN my belly button!!!! I didn't know that was possible. Bizarre.

2. Keeley loves to play with cell phones and Oma just bought a new one. So, we let Keeley have the old one. She was having a great time with it because it lights up and still works - it just doesn't have an actual number. This morning while Kelly was working on the computer and Keeley was playing in the study, he heard "911 can I help you? Hello? Hello?" He just hung up. I suppose they can't track you down very well if you don't actually have a phone number so no police showed up at our house. The battery has been removed from the phone. Crystal, our children should not be allowed to play together once they can talk. I can't imagine the stunts Keeley and Jackson would plan together....

1 comment:

  1. Kerri- Did I tell you or send you the link to the clip from Ellen last year when my cousin and her son (age 4) were on because he called 911 when she fell?

    ReplyDelete