Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the girls we've taken recently. It is SO much fun to watch them play together. Every time I'm sad that Keeley can't do all the things her friends do because we have to take Kayden into consideration, I remember just how much she's learning about life and love by having a sister so close in age.

Keeley insisted I get in her new cottage.

Keeley in Dad's shirt. Kayden trying to keep up with everyone.such determination and focus


My fashionista giving Kelly a look that says "Why wouldn't we both want to wear burp cloths on our heads? Kayden's okay. I know she can't see but that's okay Dad. We're friends"

So happy she sat up by herself.

Telling me she is wearing a hat. Not quite but okay...I missed the picture moments later when Kayden was allowed to wear the hat.

1 comment: