Monday, November 17, 2008

Teeth and Eyes

Kayden got her first two teeth last Thursday! We've been feeling every day a couple times a day because she's been so drooly and fitful in her sleep. I was at the doctor (because I live there) and was rubbing my fingers on her gums when I noticed that both of them had cut through. I'm all for fast and furious with the teeth. A couple months of miserable is much better than drawing it out over several months!

She also keeps getting eye infections. We finished her eye drops on Wednesday and her pink eye was back by Saturday. It is really quite sad because the eye gets puffy and red and so gunky. When I called the doctor, she said to do the eye drops again but that we also have to go see an opthalmologist. I'm very, very sad about this. I was hoping that her occluded tear duct would resolve on its own. Having her eye probed or having surgery on it are not things that I am excited about. Her appointment is the first week of December so we'll see what happens.

1 comment: