Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big Boy

I took the kids to the doctor with me today (they got over their colds, mine turned into a sinus infection) and then we had to go get my prescription.  Because it was close to lunch time, I figured I would be more successful if we grabbed the prescription and then ate there instead of trying to get home to eat.  They all did great.  Killian is getting so big.  Here he is sitting at the table eating with his big sisters.

When getting ready to post this picture, I realized it says a lot about his place in our family.  With Keeley, I always had a plastic cover for the table, cleaned her hands, and never let her have puffs this young.  With Kayden I covered the table most of the time and sometimes cleaned her hands.  She ate pretty much whatever Keeley was having.  I didn't even think about cleaning Killian's hands and don't own any of those table cover things....clearly a third child.

He also now has his swing in the backyard.

Clearly he loves it!
And is out of his bath seats and into the tub with the girls!




Trying to escape already.  He has to stick out that tongue when he is working on something....

No comments:

Post a Comment