Monday, December 12, 2011

Sibling Playtime

Since Kayden was about 6 months old, I have loved how well the girls have played together.  I'm so happy to see that they are playing with Killian now too.  He is just about the same age as the girls were when their special bond started.  I love watching it all.  Lots of people told me I was crazy to have the girls so close together and perhaps I was, but I love it now.  Lots of people said it was crazy to have another baby when I already had two kids and those kids would only be 3 and 4 when he was born.  Perhaps it was crazy and I'll be the first to admit that it has been a big transition back to mom being needed for nursing and the naps of a baby.  However, I challenge anyone to tell me that watching these kids play together and find such joy together is not the best thing in the world. Smiles and moments like these make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment