Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Working it out

Killian is trying hard to learn to crawl but he can't quite get his legs to work the way he wants them to.  He cracks me up though because he greatly prefers to practice when I'm not watching.  I had put him down and stepped away to check on sisters to find him like this.

Distracted by big sister being inside his drum.  Love the diaper muffin top.
"They are so crazy."
"Here I come!  Wait, my feet are not cooperating!"



I think think this is one of my favorite ages for kids.  He is just mobile enough to explore his world and make big discoveries (he learned to turn on his crib toy by himself the other day), but not quite mobile enough to get into big messes yet!  It is a very brief period but I really love it. The next phase of getting into things but not really understanding "no" or danger is not one of my favorites so I will enjoy this as long as it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment