Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scarf Play

Seriously.  He is the cutest baby ever.
While the girls played in the playroom with their nativity scene and rice, Killian played with scarves.  I have to work really hard to find activities that are distracting enough for him to keep him away from sisters' work now.  I think all bets will be off when he really starts crawling though.

Peek a boo!







Teeth! Can you see them!
"I think that is enough with the camera, Mom."
And, just to show that he is not always smiling, here he is after he backed himself into the wall.
"I'm so frustrated!"
"Stop laughing and taking my picture. Can't you see I'm not happy about this and want some help!!"


He cannot crawl yet so his movements aren't terribly controlled.  He can often get where he wants by rolling and scooting around but sometimes he gets trapped and then gets frustrated.  I let him work it out for the most part though.  Sometimes he'll figure it out on his own, sometimes he gets distracted by something that is close to him, and sometimes big sisters come to the rescue to distract.

No comments:

Post a Comment