Friday, March 23, 2012

Mischief


Killian is definitely keeping us on our toes.  He's learned to get on the fireplace.
I think this was mainly a challenge to him because his sisters continued to put things there to keep him away.  The places that are "safely away" from him are growing fewer and fewer.  Once he learns how to push things places to climb on them, it will be all over.

Climbing in the pantry to help himself to a snack.

Taking apart the toys we have that I thought were safe.

Giggling as he pulls his feet in.  He has learned that pushing back on the table with his feet gets a big response from Mom and Dad quickly.  He finds that quite amusing.  I know I should remain more calm so he will stop finding it so funny, but those kitchen chairs resulted in an amputated finger tip for sister....
Climbing on the ledge in the garden.  Taken with my phone so it is a little blurry but I loved the expression and tongue!

 Watching the lessons of big sister...


You would think I might remember to close the door by now....






 He is determined to get what he wants and super fast about making it happen.  He watches his sisters carefully and wants to do everything and have everything that they have.  When he does not get his way he definitely throws tantrums!

1 comment: